WHO WE ARE
Custom Wheel Solutions (CWS) is a Private Label Manufacturer of wheels for both the OEM and aftermarket segments of the industry, as well as for specialty markets such as RV, military and racing. CWS began operations in 1999 exclusively engaged in supplying heels for a "special edition" program for the OEM market. As the company's ability to source and supply wheels for larger programs developed, it was expanded to serve the needs of a larger base of customers within a variety of market niches serving not only the traditional OEM, but also military, aftermarket, large distributors and special vehicle manufacturers. Along the way, the company also expanded from "aluminum only... to steel wheels as well.
Today, CWS operates in both the USA and Asia under contract with several OEM approved manufacturers of cast and forged wheel products. With more than 50 years of combined experience between its principals, CWS is able to bring concept to reality with the most advanced product design, development and manufacturing capabilities available in the wheel industry today.
- Private Label Wheel Manufacturer
- Complete Product design, Development and Supply
- Domestic and International Warehousing
- Complete Customs and Logistics Management
- All inclusive, comprehensive Private Label Wheel Programs
- Advanced Engineering Capabilities (FEA, FMA PPAP and all OEM requirements)
What We Do
Custom Wheel Solutions provides complete turnkey packages, including product design, engineering, tooling development, product validation and certification testing, as well as full manufacturing support for a wide variety of Private Label Wheel Programs in both cast and forged production methods. CWS produces the highest quality OEM and aftermarket, and specialty wheels using cast and forged processes in a variety of aluminum alloys.
- Low pressure and counter pressure castings
- Radial and closed die forgings
- Flow forming of 1 piece cast and forged products
- Die cast accessory components
- PVD "plated appearance" finishes
- Liquid and Powdercoat finishes including Hyper, 2 stage coatings and E coat
- Machined, mirror bright and polished with clearcoat "optional" finishes
COMPLETE PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Through its long standing affiliation with the premier OEM manufacturers in Southeast Asia CWS is able to provide each new customer with a complete program of services. The Company offers each customer the opportunity to take advantage of as many of the services provided as may be necessary to insure complete support at all levels of the supply chain. CWS management is permanently based in Southeast Asia to properly oversee its operations and employees based in China. CWS quality inspectors and Operations Managers visit the company's factories daily to make sure that all facets of the production process go smoothly, thereby ensuring seamless program management for each and every customer.
- Engineering and Tooling Review
- First article sampling and certification testing
- Production review and evaluation of "in process" quality controls
- Complete Supply Chain management
- Continuous Program Improvement
At CWS, our goal is to achieve total customer satisfaction through complete Program Management.